Thank you for your interest in sponsoring the fourth annual Park Hill 4th of July Parade! We think that this year’s event will improve on last year’s successful start, so we appreciate your support.
Parade sponsors will be recognized in the following ways:
- On the event website at www.parkhillparade.org
- On the poster that will be distributed all around the area prior to the event
- In any press material we create and distribute about the event
- On the event program that will be distributed on the day of parade (if we do one)
- In any other ways used to promote the parade, i.e. social media, articles, etc.
All funds raised for the parade will go directly into the production and promotion of the parade, including
our street closure permit, marketing costs (website, poster, program) and other costs like sanitation and decorations.
Summary of Event
When: Thursday, July 4 2013 at 1:30pm (staging starts at 12:30pm at 23rd and Dexter)
Where: 23rd Ave. between Dexter St. and Krameria St.
Who Will Participate? Participation will be free and open to anyone, but we expect the majority of participation to come from the following:
- Families and block groups, who will be decorating bikes, walking and even building floats
- Local businesses
- Other local interest groups and performers (bands, drum lines, dance groups, B-cycle, classic cars, etc.)
- Local elected officials (we will invite all local officials)
Getting the Word Out
- Parade website (www.parkhillparade.org)
- Park Hill Facebook page
- Parade Facebook page
- GPHC newspapers, website, etc.
- Grassroots/friends and family and more!
Basic sponsorship for the parade is $100. Higher level sponsorships are available for $500 and will include greater visibility.
Please choose your sponsorship level:
- $100 basic sponsor
- $500 title sponsor
All sponsorship checks are to be made payable to Park Hill Parade c/o GPHC and checks are due no later than Wednesday, June 12 2013. GPHC Tax ID #s: State 98-02337, Federal 84-6049695.
All sponsors should submit a high-resolution logo to email@example.com.